tisdag 4 mars 2014

Engelska meningar läxa v12

browsing -titta i affärer
Let's go browsing in this shop.
girder – balk
The girder is not going to hold any more.
quid - ”spänn”
I bough this shirt for only a 100 quid.
lassie – tjej
Look at that lassie she's so cute.
lad – kille
Good training today lads.
kit – kläder
What kit do you think matches my body best?
daft – knäpp
Are you daft? Im not going to give it back we could be rich dude!
pride – stolthet
Im pride over my self after completing this marathon.
soaking – genomblöt
I was walking the road when a car drove in a puddle now i'm soaking.
numb – förlamad
I was driving motorbike when i crashed now i'm numb.
sole custody – ensam vårdnad
My wife want to be sole custody on the child's, but i want them every other week.
joint custody – gemensam vårdnad
My mom and dad was divorced a year ago they are joint custody over me.
on the dole – få arbetslöshetsunderstöd
My boss thought i was to lazy so he fired me now i'm on the dole.
court – domstol
I killed 28 people yesterday for the funs now i'm in the court.
nicking cars – sno bilar
When i was younger i nicked cars just to be cool in front of my friends.
ta” - tack
Is it mine? Ta!
cheers” - tack
Cheers mate going to use this everyday!
bugle player – kornettspelare
Im the best bugle player in the world!
tubby – tjock, tjockis
You're getting kindy tubby lately.
audience – publik
The audience celebrated with me when i scored!
embarrassed – generad
I was so embarrassed when i farted on my job interview.
bugger – jäkel, jävel
You bugger get your hand of me!
nutter – knäppskalle
You nutter you cant chew milk!
Piss off! - Dra åt helvete!
Piss off you idiot!
Pal – kompis
Hey! pal do you wanna come over and watch a movie with me?
gnome – tomte
The gnome you bought to me last year is still amazing!
queue – kö
The queue is so long can't we just go home?
tart – slampa
You're such a tart go to your new man if he is so much better then me!
poof – bög
Stop looking at my butt you poof!
willy – snopp
I've heard Erik has a giant willy!
hangover – baksmälla
I got the biggest hangover after last night.
bra – bh
That's a good looking bra!
application – ansökan
McDonalds did not get my job application.
obsolete – gammalmodig
You look so obsolete dude.
foreman – förman, ”chef”
I'm foreman for Burgerking.
reckon – tro
I reckon he's kinda drunk.
heights – höjder
I'm afraid of heights i can't climb this mountain!
brass – stålar (pengar)
Where is my brass i lend you last week?
skills – kunskaper
I have so much skills in english!
I'm not up to it. - Jag har ingen lust.
I'm not up to it today, i don't feel very well.
Don't give a toss! - Bry dig inte!
I'm injured so what? don't give a toss!
I'm all in. - Jag är helst slut.
of course i'm all in!
Nowt – ingenting
Nowt it wasn't important.
weld – svetsa
I weld 5 cars yesterday.
joint – skarv
Do you want to joint them together?
Are things looking up? - Börjar saker och ting bli bättre?
Are things looking up after the break up?
Grace – elegans
I'm gonna show you some grace here just keep your eyes open!
relief – lättnad
I felt so relief when my teacher said the test was next week.
obviously – tydligen
I't was obviously not me stealing your shoes since i was in Turkey.
responsibility – ansvar
I need to take more responsibility for my homework.
marvellous – underbar
You are so marvellous!
wishing well – önskebrunn
I threw a coin in a wishing well last night and got the thing i wanted!
dodgy hip – Taskig höft
I've got a dodgy hip thats why i cant run properly.
Blimey! Kors! Det var som sjutton!
Blimey! you beat my high score!
We dare to be bare – Vi vågar vara nakna.
We dare to be bare in front of thousands of  peoples!
Grand – tusen spänn
You've own my 4 grand and you need to pay me now!
You're ahead. - Du ligger före.
You're ahead of the others you can take it slow for now.
You're late – Du ligger efter.
You're late of the others you have to go forwards in you maths!
Get rid of him! - Gör dig av med honom!
You have to get rid of him he is making us look bad!
Go all the way – Gå hela vägen.
We are going to go all the way!
A laughing stock – narr, åtlöje
We made a laughing stock of him!
rehearsal – övning
You  have to do a rehearsal before you can become a master of something!
emergency – nödsituation
I need help its a emergency!
trunks- badbyxor
Do you want to borrow a pair of trunks maybe?
niece – brorsdotter/systerdotter
My niece is coming to my house tomorrow so exiting!
delay – försening
It was a delay on my order it won't come until next week.
in the buff – naken
Don't come in im in the buff!
laundry – tvätteri
Can you do the laundry today?
bollocks – struntprat
Bollocks he's the best keeper in the world!
charged – åtalad
I'm charged for murder but i'm innocent!
appointment – avtalat möte
I maid an appointment yesterday.
the social services – socialtjänsten
The social services is going to take care of my son for now on.
unemployed – arbetslös
I got fired from my job now i'm unemployed.
indecent – oanständig
Don't show your willy its indecent!
I can cope – jag kan klara mig
Take it, i can cope.
lawyer – advokat
When i grow up i'm going to be a successful lawyer!
allowed – tillåten
I'm not allowed to be out after midnight.
twat – idiot
You twat why did you break it?
pecs – bröstmuskler
I'we been at the gym the last few months look at me pecs now!
fortnight – fjorton dagar
Its fortnight until my birthday!
exposed – avslöjad
I got exposed, now i have to pay him for the window.
we're on – vi är med
We're on but when are we doing it?
obvious – tydligt
I was obvious when i said i'm done with my homework!
bob - ”spänn”
I helped a friend a couple of days ago i made some bob.
on stage – på scen
We are going out on the stage in a couple of minutes where is Besmir?
suicide – självmord
A friend of mine was thinking of suicide but i convinced him not to.
Do your stuff! - Gör din grej!
Go out on the stage and do your stuff!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar